396402e6bc6474923f82d0c7d6a87a23
First cut by Norio Matsumoto
Arasan said:
First cut by Norio Matsumoto
who did the second cut?? that was epic
eyb0ssfukumayne said:
who did the second cut?? that was epic
As he said first cut by Matsumoto (Hashirama/Madara fighting). others by Kobayashi
1st & 4th cut: Norio Matsumoto
2nd, 3rd, & 5th cut: Naoki Kobayashi
I think Matsumoto only did the first cut, the rest is quite clearly Kobayashi. Is there some official confirmation somewhere?
B0ce7619562331a01d4c5f147d774d4a
Let's not have a tag war.

This is pretty obviously Shida.
Ajay said:
Let's not have a tag war.
We shouldn't have one. One of the rules is clearly to tag presumed if there is no actual source, and we might have been to lenient in some series. It won't kill you to leave presumed.
idk his vegeta art style reminds of tadayoshi yamamuro
This is 100% Shida. Period.
Yamamuro is an overbearing supervisor that's probably why.
Kadtv1 said:
idk his vegeta art style reminds of tadayoshi yamamuro
Yep, sometimes when the animation isn't so obvious, the fact that the directors like yamamuro touches the drawings of others doesn't help to identify the animator. It's not a critique, it's his job, but i like to view the style of others. Well, if others draw like Uchiyama or Ebisawa maybe not xD.

And yes, if there is not confirmation we should put "presumed".
0c20c83494b23ab36d1c49f168ca04be
Date Sep 18 User MMFS Rating Safe Score 12
huh why do you think it's anno? becaue it reminds me of Takeshi Koike (presumed) smoke effects in the OP of DNA²
grognarg said:
the movement and the shape reminds of some of anno's explosions
+ at the same fight there was an Explosion that was probably animated by masuo and as far as I know anno and masuo tends to work together sometimes
and that's another reason
not a convincing reason i know but it worth considering
6cd0f0ffbe139f7de61b47862d3e97ce
The only consistent aspect of Tominaga's animation i've been able to identify him by so far is his spark FX. It really sucks his credits aren't as complete as other animators because i'm sure he's done way more than the few things i could find listed.
What is it about his sparks that stands out? The way they arc?
It's kinda hard to explain but i guess its the fact the sparks always never have a uniform width and look more like blades of grass after they splay out from the origin point. I don't know if I'm making sense but yeah :P
I think I know what you mean. It actually reminds me a little bit of hidetsugu Ito's sparks, but they definitely have their own flair.
3c7bd64019321be2660abd6b5820b6a9
Does it count as CGI when it's traced over?
ihhh said:
Does it count as CGI when it's traced over?
4c5fb082d0b3eb1b0bf122cf8321b401
nice attempt at dancougar shadow
grognarg said:
nice attempt at dancougar shadow
Is this what it's called? I always associated it with Kanada
that;s what I called it... you don't have to call it that!
2cebd7d9cc4a851415241cff6e77526d
Date Jan 25, 2014 User Disgaeamad Rating Explicit Score 42 Hidden 1
1d610058cbd119e5df11bfd3267631c6
I really wanna ask yuta whether that blast at 0:02 is from his speed alone, or something else. Its soo fucking beast.
Hm, Canipa talked about this cut in his OPM video and he assigned it to Yutaka Nakamura. Does anyone have more information on that? Maybe he should be added to the tags, because the style defintly looks like him (the melting stuff looks very similar to his cut in Mob Psycho 100).
He's been tagged ever since this was first uploaded, Canipa wasn't exactly sourcing it. He rarely works outside the studio but seeing him show up uncredited/using a pseudonym to help out friends isn't unheard of.
Sorry, i must have overlooked it by browsing through his stuff.
73cfcb1e02a580c69b07a056747d9830