About Chikyūgai Shōnen Shōjo
Back in 2018 I saw news of Mitsuo Iso finally developing and directing a new show many years after Dennou Coil (which I personally love and think deserves more recognition, but oh well, that's another topic...).
Said anime should be Chikyūgai Shōnen Shōjo, a space opera, probably close to the field of hard sci-fi. Well, to be honest, I haven't found a single new post about it on internet after 2018. I guess it's still in production? (I mean, there aren't news about the project being deleted) but I'm really not sure how the thing is proceeding... Does anyone have some newer info? Or knows where to find it? or maybe mr. Iso mentioned the thing sometimes on some social media?
gurdim said:
Back in 2018 I saw news of Mitsuo Iso finally developing and directing a new show many years after Dennou Coil (which I personally love and think deserves more recognition, but oh well, that's another topic...).
Said anime should be Chikyūgai Shōnen Shōjo, a space opera, probably close to the field of hard sci-fi. Well, to be honest, I haven't found a single new post about it on internet after 2018. I guess it's still in production? (I mean, there aren't news about the project being deleted) but I'm really not sure how the thing is proceeding... Does anyone have some newer info? Or knows where to find it? or maybe mr. Iso mentioned the thing sometimes on some social media?
Maybe u should check MAL or myanimenewsnetwork. I know those sites give out news on stuff and maybe you can find something under that anime's page. Also u should check the page of Iso to see if there is work listed after the year 2018. Best of luck.
MITY_FRESH said:
Maybe u should check MAL or myanimenewsnetwork. I know those sites give out news on stuff and maybe you can find something under that anime's page. Also u should check the page of Iso to see if there is work listed after the year 2018. Best of luck.
uhm MAL seems not to be very helpful, I'll check Myanimenewsnetwork and Iso's page.
uhm...
well, anyway, thanks a lot :) (forgot to check if there were any answer in these weeks xD)
gurdim said:
uhm MAL seems not to be very helpful, I'll check Myanimenewsnetwork and Iso's page.
uhm...
well, anyway, thanks a lot :) (forgot to check if there were any answer in these weeks xD)
I hope it helps and no worrys, this site doesn't update people :p