Upload fails silently
I'm trying to upload the following file: https://0x0.st/z459.mp4

The progress bar completes, but then nothing happens. I don't get an error or success notification.
Maybe the upload is too big? I don't really know. But really you should separate all of those genga into their own posts instead of uploading it all into one post.
mtobob said:
I'm trying to upload the following file: https://0x0.st/z459.mp4

The progress bar completes, but then nothing happens. I don't get an error or success notification.
In my experience that happens when the clip has audio but that doesn't seem to be the case for you. In my other experience that happens when the site temporarily runs out of space but that's also not the case since people are uploading as I type this. Have you tried a different browser maybe?
It's 75MB, which is almost definitely why it's failing.

We had to alter the site's upload size limit when I posted Ryo Onishi's Broly scene since it was 85MB. I imagine the limit was brought back down afterwards.

Might be worth encoding more efficiently if possible or reaching out to big boss man aers if not. I did just pull a decent 45MB encode from it so should be easy enough.
Ajay said:
It's 75MB, which is almost definitely why it's failing.

We had to alter the site's upload size limit when I posted Ryo Onishi's Broly scene since it was 85MB. I imagine the limit was brought back down afterwards.

Might be worth encoding more efficiently if possible or reaching out to big boss man aers if not. I did just pull a decent 45MB encode from it so should be easy enough.
Okay, it would be good if there were a notification then, instead of just failing silently.

This particular encode is crf 13 because other people will be making encodes from it to split it up. But I will make an encode that falls just under the limit and that should be fine.

EDIT: Actually, I give up, I went down to crf 22 and it still didn't work. Hopefully y'all can get the link above to the right people.