A better way to delete poor posts from Booru
First of all I appreciate what all of the mods are doing in the SakugaBooru, it's a great well-maintained site. That being said, the Booru contains quite some poor posts that aren't of quality, and I think the Booru needs a better way to get rid of them. I know, it may be the mods' job, yet those posts still exist.

And I'm not saying it's the mods' mistake or anything, there is nothing as a set of rules that define a high quality post. While we may agree on a certain post's quality, some posts come down to the person's own perspective, whether they are worthy or not.

So what I'm trying to suggest is, creating a new mechanism that helps filter bad posts. I don't know, maybe posts that don't reach X score in X time get deleted automatically? Adding an option to flag X post as a post that should be deleted? Maybe someone has a better idea than me.
alexswak said:
Adding an option to flag X post as a post that should be deleted? Maybe someone has a better idea than me.
There actually exists that option. In any given post any user can add a flag for deletion and write a reason. Mods are able to see all the flagged posts, and if the reason is valid and reasonable the post will be deleted.