some questions about Sailor Moon Crystal
Yes hello! I'm very new to all this Sakuga business so I probably look very dumb asking these kind of questions. Anywho, I'm uh... a big fan of Sailor Moon Crystal (yes yes I know I should feel bad...) and there tends to be a lot of negative reactions on it, and I understand completely but it's really tiring seeing it left and right, when honestly I just want some info/confirmation on who animates what (I'm also a huge nerd for animation sketches for some reason). I use Animator's Corner, ANN Google jp, Yahoo JP and lemme tell you that Google and Bing translated Japanese is headache inducing, maybe I'm not cut out for this stuff.

I would upload things but I have no idea what would count as Sakuga in Crystal's case (with the limited animation it has)... so the question is... if there's a sudden scene that's good in animation or just looks good would it count as Sakuga on this site? Say I use the scene from Act 9 where Usagi becomes Serenity would that be Sakugabooru worthy? Tanaka Hironori was a Key Animator for that episode and I see they have a tag here...
There's also some subtle ones but again I won't know if it counts and rather not waste anyone's time deleting things I upload. If not I'll just use my tumblr blog.

TL;DR There are familiar names on this site that match Crystal's staff credits but does Crystal's good days count as Sakuga? Any keywords I need to find things?

Idk if I'll get an answer since the last forum update was like.. a month or two ago but I'd love for some help or tips.

Also, how do you guys feel about Arc 3's designer being Akira Takahashi, I noticed in his only entry he's not well liked here. xD
There's a couple Crystal uploads here so that should tell you all you need to know.

IIRC Tanaka's work on episode 9 was stills, though.
Yeah, I noticed the three videos (I even asked if Hayashi animated a few others, that answer was a no). So I'm assuming those three videos are only worthy for this site? Or it just cuts I should be looking out for in Crystal to post here? (If that's the case I might just upload the speeches, except for Mars....)

Bummer about Tanaka. Any idea who animated that hair, cus that was very very pleasing

Ugh I'm so difficult, I'm sorry.